Studying Scales, done right, is essential to understanding how an enormous amount of music works…
The time and energy spent study-practicing Scales the right way…
- Elevates your music reading from “painting-by-number” to deep understanding.
- Facilitates “memorization” when building your repertoire.
- Sharpens your visio-spatial awareness of the keyboard.
- Develops your piano technique.
- Transforms your aural comprehension when you listen to music.
- Expands your ability to play by ear, not by trial and error.
- Broadens your vocabulary for improvisation.
- Enables you to transpose like a pro.