Isn’t it curious (and so very unfortunate) that we all go to school for years and years without ever learning how our brain, the very organ that we are trying to change in the process, works?
It is no wonder that piano lessons (and education in general) are often synonymous with drudgery and frustration.
Here you are going to learn how your brain works… in simple, practical terms. In doing so, you will learn how to make the most of your amazing brain and enjoy a lifetime of fun and efficient learning.
Links to Lessons
- What is Learning?
- The Learning Mystique
- The Computer Model Myth
- Experts & Novices
- Fundamentals of Expertise
- The Power & Challenge of Studying
- The ABC View of Intelligence
- One Brain, Many Intelligences
- One Brain, Two Sides
- Memory Fundamentals
- The Learning Process
- The Power & Challenge of Attention
- Soak Time
- Why We Forget
- Memory Aids
- Chunking, Automization, & Practice
- Recognition & Recall
- The Power of Patterns
- A Memory Challenge
- State-Dependent Learning
- The Role of Emotion in Learning
- Blossom’s Dance
- Post-Course Quiz (coming soon!)